Our mission is to facilitate the advancement of thermoforming technologies through education, application, promotion and research.
It has never been more important to be a member of your professional society than now, in the current climate of change and volatility in the plastics industry. Now, more than ever, the information you access and the personal networks you create can and will directly impact your future and your career.
Active membership in SPE – keeps you current, keeps you informed, and keeps you connected.
- Access to industry knowledge from one central location: www.thermoformingdivision.com.
- Subscription to Thermoforming Quarterly, voted “Publication of the Year” by SPE National.
- Exposure to new ideas and trends from across the globe.
- New and innovative part design at the Parts Competition.
- Open dialogue with the entire industry at the annual conference.
- Discounts, discounts, discounts on books, seminars and conferences.
- For managers: workshops and presentations tailored specifically to the needs of your operators.
- For operators: workshops and presentations that will send you home with new tools to improve your performance, make your job easier and help the company’s bottom line.